Last weekend was Easter, which I know is to celebrate Jesus, but I was celebrating many things.
It was a good thing too, because I always find mourning the end of the fish fry season a struggle.
Here are some of the things I was celebrating this Easter season:
- Jesus rising from the dead so we can eat chocolate rabbits.
- The cute ginger child next to me at church who I couldn't stop staring at.
(Shout out to you for providing my entertainment this year)
- Finally finding plastic eggs without holes in them for Easter Jello shots.
- My friends getting engaged!
-The weather finally being warm enough to wear dresses and colors for spring!
It was a pretty good Easter weekend all around.
I spent the holiday with my family and close friends. Activities were pretty normal for Easter...
- We ate a ton
- Had an easter egg hunt
- Played some games
- Shot bow and arrows in the backyard
(The Hunger Games must really be trending now)
- We were "Rollin with the homies" into the afternoon with a viewing of the classic film Clueless
- Of course we ended Easter with our favorite annual Easter activity...Jello Shots!