Monday, November 12, 2012

Halloween 2012

So my favorite holiday has already came and gone this year. Unfortunately I had too much work to do to dress up this year. This was more upsetting to me then you will ever understand. I LOVE dressing up, so a holiday devoted to that exact thing is like gold to me. Halloween also presents a great opportunity for my dog to show off his stuff. He has had some pretty great costumes throughout the years. He's been Super-Man, a banana split, Santa Claus, and a clown so far. Well this year he felt so bad I was missing Halloween, he felt he had only one choice of costume. He had to dress up as me!

I know this sounds like dog abuse, but I swear he loves it.
Check out his awesome costume complete with outfit, accessories, and hair extensions...
Ollie Halloween 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment