Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Turkey Day 2012


A Modern Family Thanksgiving

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I'm ready for some turkey and family fun! I go to my Aunt Lois and Uncle Paul's house every year for the holiday. My favorite part of going there is visiting Lo Lo's, the bar in my Aunt and Uncle's basement that they like to think of as the neighborhood bar. They host some great BBQs and Happy Hours at Lo Lo's. The best part about it is, it stays open until you're ready to leave. Lo Lo's also serves a fantastic signature drink called, "Vacation" created by Aunt Lois and named by me. It actually tastes like vacation in a cup, and I instantly feel like going to the beach every time I have it. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving, and if you don't, then come on over to Lo Lo's and have some laughs with us!


  Just make sure you don't drink too many or Thanksgiving may look like this: 


2 comments: