Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Shopping

Can you believe Christmas is less than two weeks away? If you're anything like me, you've just stated scrambling around to get you gift list finished. Right now I'm at 4 down and 3 to go. There are always those last few that are impossible to find something for. I thought I would share a few gift ideas that might help you complete your Christmas shopping.

1. Jewelry
Every girl likes to get jewelry as a gift. One of my favorite places to shop for jewelry is Stella and Dot. They have a great variety at great prices. Browse the catalog of Stella and Dot here.

2. Games
Everyone loves a great game! You can spice up any game night with Cards Against Humanity.
It's like an inappropriate version of Apples to Apples. Maybe not the best gift for your Grandma, but any friend with a sense of humor will love it. Get yours here.


3. Chocolate
Chocolates make a great gift for just about anyone. It especially makes a great hostess gift for a Christmas party. We've been hoarding boxes from Fannie May in my basement. Get yours before we buy them all here.

4. Books
No matter who you're shopping for, you can always find an appropriate book. Whether it's a best seller, a classic, funny, or a coffee table book, there is something for everyone. I really want Lauren Conrad's book Beauty. It's filled with great hair and makeup tutorials that I can't wait to try. You can find it at Urban Outfitters, or get your copy on Amazon here.

I hope you get your Christmas shopping done on time!

No comments:

Post a Comment