Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Grumpy Cat

I swear I'm not one of those people that spends all day watching videos of cats. Although, a couple nights ago I did spend two hours watching videos about whale attacks. This was really just a new method of procrastination for me. Really though, whales do scare me and I think we should all be on the lookout whenever in the ocean. Lucky for me this isn't often, because I live in Missouri and there aren't any whales here. I'm safe for now. Back to my original topic (sorry for the rant but beware of whales). Cats, I don't really like them. They aren't very friendly, they don't do tricks, and they are never excited to see you. I came to the conclusion that I will never be a cat person. I just did not like them, until I discovered the Grumpy Cat.
Grumpy Cat
For those of you who haven't heard about Grumpy Cat yet, she is the newest internet sensation and was even featured on the Today Show. Her name is Tardar Sauce and her face ALWAYS looks like that. As a cat hater I appreciate Tardar Sauce's no-nonsense attitude. Her face is just speaking the truth. Most cats try to fool you by looking all cute and nice and then bite you when you try to be friends with them. Not Tardar Sauce. She doesn't play around with silly emotions like happiness. She just tells you how she feels with her face, which is grumpy all the time.

Here are some great memes of Grumpy Cat I just can't help laughing at.

For more of Tardar Sauce The Grumpy Cat:
like her on facebook here
follow her on twitter here


No comments:

Post a Comment