Monday, January 14, 2013

2013 Golden Globes


The 2013 Golden Globes aired last night and I'm happy to say all of my favorites came home winners. I dominated in our game of guess who's going to win the category game. I can't help it I have really good taste in TV and movies. My favorites for TV, Homeland and Girls, both came home big winners. Jennifer Lawrence also won for her role in Silver Linings Playbook, which might just be my new favorite movie. Ben Affleck won for best director in Argo, and the big winner for best picture went to Les Miserable! 

This year the show was hosted by Tina Fey and Amy Poehler. I have to say they did not disappoint. They were hysterical but still appropriate for the event. My favorite joke was when Tina Fey told Taylor Swift to stay away from Michael J. Fox's son, who was Mr. Golden Globe for the night. With her track record of dating literally any available guy in Hollywood the warning may have been a necessary joke.



Along with the awards and the comedy you can't forget about the fashion. Here are my picks for best and worst dressed at the 2012 Golden Globes.

Best Dressed




Worst Dressed




No comments:

Post a Comment