Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Mardi Gras 2013

Last Saturday was the big Mardi Gras parade here in St. Louis. The event did not fail to bring out the most interesting people in the area. People decked themselves out in some pretty crazy costumes, which were not always 100% appropriate for the public eye. Some things you just can't un-see. 

I just couldn't help stopping to take a picture with this lady. She glued 
sequins on to cover her entire face. Good luck getting those off!
This girl came prepared to smile pretty for the camera.
I'm so lucky I get to call this one my best friend!
This year I made some fun hair accessories for my friends and I.
In the end I think I made a total of 15, but unfortunately I only photographed these three.
    


1 comment:

  1. Mardi gras was so fun with you! thanks for the cool hair doods.

    ReplyDelete