Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Three New Hairdos

This week I've been getting bored with my everyday hair, so I decided to try some hair tutorials I found on Pinterest. The first one I tried was a Hair Bow. The bow was actually created from my own hair. The second one I tried was a french braid up-do. That one was the trickiest, but I think it turned out okay. The third was a fun 50's style ponytail with tons of volume and bounce. 
Here is the final result from my hair experiment:


If you were wondering how I created these masterpieces, I've got you covered!
Here are the tutorials I used for my hair creations, complete with links:

     Hair Bow                          French Braid Up-Do                          50's Style Ponytail 
 Hair & Makeup by Steph                                                 The Glitter Guide                                                                      The Beauty Department

No comments:

Post a Comment